Heinrich Racing is currently seeking highly experienced and capable staff to join our stable.
Position is Full Time and based at Gold Coast, Qld.
The salary will be above award-in the range of $54,000 to $58,000 pa depending upon level of responsibility.
All applicants must have a minimum 3 years full time experience in the role, be reliable and with excellent horsemanship skills.
In addition, the following will be required:
- Able to ride 8-10 horses per morning (with particular emphasis on riding pace work/timed work and jump outs)
- Able to educate our young horses on the ground, plus swimming and barrier education. Knowledge and experience of horse training and handling methods specific to thoroughbred racing.
- Stable duties as required.
- Oral and written communication skills of a level to take instruction and provide reports to owners.
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Must be 58kg or less
- Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to the preparation and traing of racehorses.
- International experience.
- A Certificate III or equivalent international qualification.
Must send detailed resume and 2 written references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone contact not accepted.