Anthony Cummings Racing is currently seeking highly experienced staff to join our stable.
The position is full time employment - 38 hours per week and some of the duties include:
- Knowledge and experience of horse training and handling methods specific to thoroughbred racing.
- Proven ability to train and educate young and older horses.
- Oral and written communication skills of a level to take instructions and provide information to other staff and owners.
- Ability to work in a team and independently (or proven management experience if the position for a foreperson role)
- Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to the training and preparation of racehorses on riding pace/timed work and jump outs.
- Manage a small team of horses and staff under the direction of the head foreperson.
Salary bandwidth of $54,000 to $64,000 depending on experience.