Chatsworth Park is a family owned stud located in the Hunter Valley of NSW. We are currently seeking applicants for the role of Horse Trainer/Breeding. We are looking for someone with an excellent background in thoroughbred stud work.
• All applicants must have a minimum of 3-years full time professional experience in the role
• Proven ability to train and educate young horses
• Ability to work in a team and provide instruction and supervision to junior staff
• Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment
• Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to the training and preparation of racehorses
• A Certificate III or equivalent International qualification
Salary package $55,000 to $65,000 (commensurate with your qualifications & experience). On site accommodation may be offered.
To apply, please forward your resume, qualifications & at least 2 written references to: firstname.lastname@example.org