Hannover Lodge Pty Ltd is currently seeking highly experienced and capable person to join our stable on a full-timebasis. Position is located at Wilberforce, NSW.
- Horse Trainer/Breaker - Pre-Trainer– able to ride and educate horses for the first and subsequent time and prepare your horses for the career with particular emphasis on developing the foundational education for the young thoroughbred horses.
The salary will be above award – in the range of $80,000 to above $100,000.
All applicants must have a minimum of 3-years full time professional experience in the role, or 2 years full time experience and a relevant qualification.
In addition, the following will be required:
- Knowledge and experience of horse training and handling methods specific to thoroughbred racing
- Proven ability to train and educate young horses
- Oral and written communication skills of a level to take instruction and provide information
- Ability to work in a team and independently (or proven management experience if the position is for a foreperson role)
- Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment
- Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to
- the training and preparation of racehorses
- A Certificate III or equivalent international qualification
Please email a detailed resume listing your horse training experience as well as two written references.