Employment: Full Time. (Part Time may also be considered)
Racing Supplies is a leading saddlery outlet servicing the horse racing industry throughout Australia from its Port Melbourne Warehouse and Showroom.
Trading since 1980, Racing Supplies is a subsidiary of the Australian Trainers’ Association (ATA). The ATA is the national principal representative of Horse Trainers in Australia. Proudly servicing Members of the ATA and Open to the Public, Racing Supplies is renowned for its friendly and professional customer service.
Racing Supplies predominantly sells a wide range of horse related products for horse trainers and riding gear used in the thoroughbred industry. Our product range also services harness trainers and general horse enthusiasts.
We are currently seeking applicants for a Sales and Operations Assistant.
About the position
• Be part of a valued team and leading supplier to the Horse Racing Industry
• Established and renowned business since 1980 operating under a national organisation that is a key stakeholder in the Horse Racing Industry
• An organisation committed to its diversity and inclusivity policy
• We recognise strong performance and take pride in our team
• Generous staff discount and free parking
• Flexible working arrangements
• Salary negotiable based on experience and qualifications