HEAD OF PEOPLE AND CULTURE
Godolphin Australia, a leading thoroughbred breeding and racing operation, has a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced and high quality leader to fill the role of Head of People and Culture.
The right person will have exceptional skills in leading people, an ability to create and promote the desired Godolphin culture and have a proven track record in achieving contemporary business and HR/IR/OD outcomes through people.
If you are passionate about our industry, our brand and our people, you will find this position extremely exciting and very rewarding.
- Lead a high performing team.
- Promote a culture that reflects the company vision and values.
- Design and deliver contemporary people management policies, strategies and interventions.
- Provide strong HR, OD and IR strategic and operational advice to company directors and managers.
- Drive change and contribute towards achieving business goals.
- Attend to various day to day HR/IR issues and other people related duties.
- Exceptional leadership and personal qualities.
- Excellent knowledge of, and tertiary qualifications in, HR/IR.
- Extensive HR generalist experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement.
- Current drivers licence.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest confidence and must be lodged by 5.00pm Monday 18 June 2018.
Enquiries can be made to Peter McFarlane on 0402 455 553.
Apply by email to:
Godolphin Australia Recruitment