A great opportunity to run a young and enthusiastic team at Royal Randwick is on offer.
The role is a full-time position as Head Foreperson and comprises of assisting Anthony and Edward Cummings in the running of their stable. The succesful applicant must have the following:
1. Previous experience running a large stable of 60+ horses.
2. Strong communication skills dealing with Staff, Owners and when reporting to Trainers.
3. Experience in handling veterinary cases alongside vets, in particular putting treatent plans into action and acting on issues arising from daily checks on stabled horses.
4. Experience in hiring and settling new staff, organising rosters and liaising with office staff for wage payments.
5. Handling the movements of horses in and out of the stable.
6. A detailed understanding of proper stable management practices and standards.
The succesful applicant will also be required to attend racedays and trials and be flexible with their hours if required. A generous remuneration package will be available to the right candidate, including accommodation.
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call (02) 9663 3088 for further enquiries.