Godolphin has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced gardener to join our team at Woodlands stud farm, Denman NSW.
Reporting to the Head Gardener, this position is responsible for the timely delivery of routine gardening operations and activities required in the successful establishment and maintenance of extensive lawn and garden areas across the stud.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Undertaking routine lawn maintenance including regular mowing and edging as well as fertilising, irrigating and aerating
· Undertake weed control activities such as the preparation and application of chemicals
· Garden and plant care including weeding, mulching, watering and planting
· Assist in the operation and maintenance of irrigation and watering systems
· Pruning trees, shrubs and hedges
· Tree planting and tree lane care and maintenance
· Implementation of Safe Work Practices, upholding workplace safety standards, following procedures including reporting
· Comply with company policies, procedures and industry requirements relating to WHS.
· Previous experience in a gardening / horticulture role
· Horticulture Qualifications desirable
· Experience in the use of gardening equipment including zero turn mowers, whipper snippers, hedge trimmers etc.
· Well organised, well presented and confident team player
· A proven track record of punctual and reliable work attendance
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive remuneration package
· Quality uniforms
· A chance to work at one of Godolphin’s premium breeding locations
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Please apply in writing by Friday 20th May 2022.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.