Breeding season is fast approaching and we have a full time position available for an experienced horse person to join our dedicated team.
The successful candidate will:
* have experience of at least one breeding season on a thoroughbred stud.
* be capable and confident to handle horses of all ages.
* be capable and confident to administer oral, IM and IV treatments.
* be observant and proactive in horse care.
* be able to work in a professional manner and display excellent attention to detail.
* be able to work with our other team members and also unsupervised.
* have a drivers licence and reliable vehicle.
* be able to drive a manual vehicle.
* be a non-smoker.
* be willing to participate in all aspects of the farm.
We offer single private accommodation on the farm as part of an above award salary package. The position could extend past the breeding season if the successful candidate proved themselves to be a superstar who we couldn't possibly be without.
Please submit applications with at least two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is not eligible for 2nd year visa sign off.