Chris Waller Racing is currently seeking highly experienced and capable stablehands to join our stable. Positions are full-time and available at Rosehill Gardens.
The salary will be above award depending upon the level of experience and responsibility.
All applicants must have a minimum of 1-year full time professional experience in the role and be able to prove you are reliable workers with excellent horsemanship skills. In addition, the following will be required:
- Knowledge and experience of horse training and handling methods specific to thoroughbred racing
- Proven ability to train and educate young horses
- Oral and written communication skills of a level to take instruction and provide information
- Ability to work in a team and independently (or proven management experience if the position is for a foreperson role)
- Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment
- Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to the training and preparation of racehorses
- A Certificate III or equivalent International qualification
Please send detailed resume and two written references to email@example.com