Chris Waller Racing located in Rosehill is looking for full time qualified rider and horseperson to join our stable.
Train horses for riding, slow or fast work.
Inspecting, preparing, cleaning, disinfecting and maintaining horse stables and enclosures
Places tack on horse to accustom horse to feel of equipment.
Mounts and rides saddle horse to condition horse to respond to oral, spur, or rein command, according to knowledge of horse's temperament and riding technique.
- Minimum of 3-years full time relevant experience in the role
- Knowledge and experience of horse training and handling methods
- Proven ability to train and educate young horses
- Proven as reliable workers, with excellent horsemanship skills
- Oral and written communication skills of a level to take instruction and provide information
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment
- Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to the training and preparation of racehorses
Salary offer: $ 60,000 to $ 65,000 per annum. If this sounds like you, please apply