TDN AusNZ is looking for a full-time Associate Editor to join our enthusiastic team.
• A deep knowledge of the Australasian industry, and the key players.
• A keen eye for interesting angles and entertaining story telling.
• Ability to conduct interviews and research to write comprehensive articles.
• Proactive and energetic disposition.
• Organised and meticulous about their work.
• Contributing editorial to the daily TDN AusNZ edition.
• Checking the content, spelling, style, and grammar of submitted work.
• Performing research and fact-checking on the articles submitted.
• Providing guidance to other staff members on writing conventions and style.
• Collaborating with designers and fellow journalists.
• Suited to a work-from-home environment.
• Weekend work and travel to sales is required.
• Attractive remuneration package based on skill and experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV with references and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com