Hermitage Thoroughbreds is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to join our team as a full-time live-in foreperson to start as soon as possible.
- Full time position - accommodation provided (would suit couple/single person)
- Minimum 5 years Thoroughbred experience
- Riding experience is preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge in all areas of animal welfare and husbandry
- Diarise procedures & movements
- Maintain employee structure & oversee daily procedures to ensure horses are receiving the best possible training, care and attention.
- Implement daily training programs under management direction of individual horses
- Cover Racing & Bloodstock Manager’s duties in his absence
- Renumeration package to suit experience
Please email a cover letter and your CV along with references to email@example.com