The Cranbourne Turf Club has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and organised Finance and Payroll Coordinator to join the team.
The Finance & Payroll Coordinator plays a vitally important role within the organisation to ensure the smooth administration of the Cranbourne Turf Club. The role will work closely with the Financial Controller to ensure the Club’s financial obligations are professionally managed in a timely fashion.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
• To provide accurate and timely payment of salaries and the maintenance of all payroll functions, including accurate payment of PAYE, Payroll tax, superannuation, Workcover and employee deductions.
• Effective management and completion of all relevant documentation relating to financial information including -:
• Bank Reconciliations
• Assist the Financial Controller with all aspects of financial matters as required.
• Assist the Financial Controller with preparation of financial reports and monthly statements.
• Assist with Banking requirements following a function, event or Raceday at the Cranbourne Turf Club or other venues.
• Process EFTPOS transactions after race meetings and raise any invoices for bar tabs.
• Assist with general administration duties of the organisation as required across all aspects of the business.
• Oversee the stationary supplies and stock levels.
To succeed in this role, you will possess:
• Solid working knowledge of Finance and Payroll systems, records, and maintenance
• Experience with Wage Easy Payroll System desirable
• Computer literacy in relevant finance and software packages
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effective time management skills
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks under limited
• Highly developed office administration skills including demonstrated competency
with MS Office packages
• Demonstrated experience in working in a customer environment.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
Flexible Work Arrangements offered.