Noor Elaine Farm
Noor Elaine Farm is situated on Moglonemby Road in the heart of Euroa.
Besides housing its own band of broodmares the farm operates as a commercial stud and agistment farm.
Due to the retirement of the Farm Manager after over 17 years of service, a vacancy has arisen for a new Farm Manager.
- Managing employees including staff rostering ensuring Farm Procedures are followed
- Managing horse breeding activities including feeding, foaling, vetting schedules, stallion bookings, mare walk out transport, weaning.
- Managing weanling and yearling sales preparations.
- Managing horse husbandry including vaccinations, drenching, farrier, dentist, prescribed medications, bandaging, treatment procedures and other professional services.
- Closely monitoring horses for health and soundness and identifying and reacting quickly to any health concerns including calling for veterinary assistance.
- Ensuring all horse activities and procedures are appropriately entered in studworks including arrivals and departures and client updates.
- Managing communication to clients on horse progress reports and updates.
- Attending broodmare foalings as required including any foal neonatal requirements.
- Managing and maintaining feed and vet supplies.
- Managing pasture improvements.
- Coordinating the identification and managing, property repairs and maintenance.
- Attend major thoroughbred sales to market the stud’s offerings of bloodstock.
- Attend staff meetings and report as required.
Permanent Position for the right candidate
Candidates must be an Australian citizen or Permanent resident to apply