Yulong is seeking an experienced Farm / Project Manager to join its team based at Nagambie , Victoria. The successful applicant should have the following skill set, not limited to:
* In-depth knowledge of irrigation, pasture management and programming
* Strong practical ability for maintenance of farm equipment and infrastructure
* Have a strong familiarity with budgets and be able to successfully plan and achieve targets.
* Effective time management along with ability to manage and educate the team
* Work with project management company to see to project completion; monitor project schedule, timelines, cost planning, and budgets.
* Plan and initiate farm improvements, including landscaping and greening works
* Adhere to and cultivate an environment based on safe working practices and WHS regulations
* Current driving licence and HR or MR licence
The successful applicant will be provided with the following remuneration package
* Salary – based on experience including KPI bonus scheme
* Company Vehicle and maintenance
* Company phone, Ipad and computer
Yulong is a rapidly expanding thoroughbred farm with operations spread over three properties. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic forwarding thinking person to grow together with us.
Applications can be sent in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org