Snowden Racing is currently seeking highly experienced staff to join our stable.
The Position is full time – 38 hours per week and some of the duties include:
- Knowledge and experience of horse training and handling methods specific to thoroughbred racing
- Proven ability to educate young and older horses
- Oral and written communication skills of a level to take instruction and provide information to other staff and owners;
- Ability to work in a team and independently (or proven management experience if the position is for a foreperson role)
- Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment
- Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to the training and preparation of racehorses on riding pace/timed work and jump outs
- Able to educate our young horses on the ground, plus swimming and barrier education
- Able to educate our young horses on the ground with ability to manage a small team of horses and staff under the direction of the head foreperson.
Please forward Resumes with references to email@example.com