Busuttin Racing is seeking an experienced foreman to assist in managing it's stable at the Cranbourne Training Complex.
Essential Skills required:
- You must have a minimum of 3 years full time professional experience in the role and be able to demonstrate you are a reliable worker with excellent leadership and horsemanship skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to give and take instructions
- Able to organise and manage workflow within timeframes
- Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations
- Attendance of race days and trails are essential
We can offer you a great salary of $65K and subsidised uniforms.
We are a large stable and growing rapidly, so if you think this is the next step up in your career, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Shivani between 8.30am - 2.30pm on 0477 050 153.