Your chance to be apart of international success and generations of knowledge...
John & Gary Moore are currently searching for experienced exercise riders to join us at Rosehill, as the stable expands and master trainer John Moore returns from Hong Kong to complete the partnership at Rosehill.
The position we offer is of full time employment - 38 hour work week. With a salary bandwidth of $55,000.00 to $68,000.00, in addition to eligibility for the Racing NSW stablehand prize money award for all prize money gained by the stable within NSW. (please view racingnsw.com.au for more information). Accommodation may also be provided if requested by applicant.
Some of the ideal attributes and qualifications
- Represent the stable to a neat and high standard, as well as have the passion, drive, and direction to represent yourself to the best of your ability within the racing industry.
- Have at least 3 years of experience within the racing industry.
- Satisfactory oral and written communication skills in the English language, to take instructions and provide feedback/information to the team
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment
- "Horse Safe" certification and appropriate licensing (we can assist you if need be)
- Ability to educate young and older horses in the saddle and on the ground. As well as swimming and within the barriers
- Capable of carrying out timed gallops and jump outs, with precision and confidence. Along with knowledge of equipment that may be applied to assist the equine athlete
- Able to travel and care for horses domestically and internationally or are willing to learn.
Please forward Resumes with references to firstname.lastname@example.org
0413 102 689