Godolphin Australia, a leading thoroughbred breeding and racing operation, is seeking to fill the vacancy of a permanent Executive Personal Assistant, principally to the Managing Director and to the Racing and Bloodstock Manager to be based at its Head Office in Edgecliff, Sydney.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity.
Ideally you will be passionate about the thoroughbred breeding and racing industry and have a good working knowledge of both the industry and our company (or have an ability to acquire this).
You will need a high level of organisational and time management skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficient and effective administrative and secretarial assistance to the Managing Director.
- Preparation of various reports.
- Accurate data input into Horse Management System.
- Assisting with day-to-day administrative activities.
- Coordination of travel and events.
- Assist with bloodstock sales and preparation.
- Assist in all aspect of bloodstock management administration.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Direct enquiries to Peter McFarlane, Head of HR on 0402 455 553.
Apply by lodging a CV and covering letter by Wednesday 13 December 2017 to: