KniGGhts manages the accounts for racehorse trainers and other thoroughbred industry providers. We have clients Australia wide.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self motivated accounts receivable person to join our team in Mornington, Victoria.
The Key Responsibilities for this role will include:
* Recovery of outstanding debts owed to the businesses we manage
* Daily banking
* Maintenance of debtors report
* Handling invoicing queries form racehorse owners
* Data entry
* General administration duties
Key attributes required for success in this role:
* Previous accounts receivable experience
* Racing knowledge highly desirable
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* A working knowledge of Ardex would be advantageous
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage time effectively
* Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
* Willingness to learn, follow instructions, be able to work in a team and autonomously
* Customer and service focus with good telephone etiquette
This position is suited to a person who can handle a fast paced, high pressure, busy work environment. If you are good at prioritizing work, staying calm under pressure and like to be organized, then this is the role for you.
Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.