Betfair is the world’s largest, and Australia’s only, peer-to-peer wagering platform.
Do you want to work in a team setting that values culture over experience? If you have the right attitude & willingness to learn we want you on Team Betfair!
In this exciting role with you will be driving, leading and guiding the Customer Service Team in delivering excellent forms of telephone betting, customer service, registrations and payments!
This position requires initiative, attention to detail, ability to manage internal and external relationships, superb communication skills and excellent knowledge of the wagering industry!
This is an ideal position for a smart, motivated individual who is passionate about delivering high-end value and work, with the ability to monitor and manage team and individual performance!
At team Betfair, we encourage you to play hard, but play fair and realise that everyone has a special role to play. When it comes to the culture our focus is “All about A”: Aligned, Autonomous and generally Awesome!
• The provision of exceptional customer service through the development of a skilled, knowledgeable, motivated and professional team
• Undertake call, email and live chat monitoring of team members
• Foster a culture of openness through regular team communication and provide formal performance feedback to all team members on a quarterly basis or as required
• In consultation with the Head of Operations, develop KPI’s that align with the overall business objectives
• Ensure appropriate and timely business wide communication of issues (Incident management), information and change
• Be the escalation point for all customer issues with the necessary knowledge and ability to make well-reasoned decisions taking into account any precedents
• Ensure business needs are met through appropriate rostering, specifically in relation to major sporting and racing events
• Work with the Customer Development Manager to deliver targeted outbound campaigns
• Excellent knowledge of Sport & Racing
• Ability to make clear, well-reasoned decisions
• Ability to lead a team in an autonomous manner
• Demonstrated performance management techniques and when to use them
• Expected to show flexibility in working hours, in line with operational requirements (e.g. weekends)
• Knowledge of Betfair Products and Services
• Previous experience in an online wagering environment
Culture and Benefits:
• We reward performance, including the opportunity to earn an annual bonus (based on company and personal performance, not commission!), personal wellbeing and professional development allowances for each teammate, and in-house recognition programs highlighting exceptional performance and behaviour!
• We strive to be the Best Place to Work, and we know that the little things matter, like providing breakfast in the break room, sharing a drink on the company with your teammates and being taken out to sporting events to celebrate a job well done.
• We want you to succeed and grow! We offer secondment opportunities within the company, as well as the chance to develop and advance within the team and the wider Betfair environment!
• If you have the right attitude and willingness to learn we want you on Team Betfair!
• Opportunity for occasional interstate travel!
If you think that you have what it takes to be a part of team Betfair, please apply with your resume and cover letter before the closing date of 20th April 2018, 5pm.