Due to ongoing client expansion and growth, the opportunity to join a successful tech company has arisen.
The role is full time, but could be part time depending on the candidate. We are based near Wynyard Station with excellent proximity to public transport, car parking, restaurants and shops.
We are seeking an enthusiastic support representative to be part of our front-line team. Your main role will be to provide customer support to clients using the Ardex suite of software products.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Provision of excellent customer service via phone and email
• Deliver ad-hoc instructions on how to use Ardex Technology products
• Help the team with remote installations of our products and other tasks as required
• Update internal and external documentation
To be successful in this position it is desired that you:
• Are a passionate problem solver with the ability to adapt as required
• Feel comfortable liaising and assisting a diverse client base
• Possess excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
• Thrive on working autonomously and take pride in accountability
• Enjoy being part of a team and are willing to pitch in when needed
• Possess a strong working knowledge of basic accounting principles
We can provide:
• A unique working environment within a market leading tech company
• Training and opportunities for personal development
• Great working location
• Flexible working atmosphere
A working knowledge of Ardex Technology products is highly desirable but not essential as training will be given
For further information please send an email to email@example.com