The Position is full time – 38 hours per week and some of the duties are:
· Knowledge and experience of horse training and handling methods specific to thoroughbred racing
· Proven ability to train and educate young and older horses
· Oral and written communication skills of a level to take instruction and provide information to other staff and owners;
· Ability to work in a team and independently
· Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment
· Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to the training and preparation of racehorses on riding pace/timed work and jump outs
· Able to educate our young horses by riding and on the ground, riding fast and slow work, plus swimming and barrier education
· Able to educate our young horses by riding and on the ground and by riding with the ability to manage a small team of horses and staff under the direction of the head foreperson.
Qualifications not essential but at least three of relevant experience in horse training/riding/management is essential.
Depending on experience, salary from $54,000 to $60,000
Please email your resume to email address email@example.com.