Betfair is the world’s largest, and Australia’s only, peer-to-peer wagering platform.
Do you want to work in a team setting that values culture over experience? If you have the right attitude & willingness to learn we want you on Team Betfair!
In this exciting role and coming from a strong content background, you will be responsible for publishing ssophisticated content for Betfair’s various customer groups and ensuring Betfair is a key player in the broader wagering, sporting and racing conversation.
This position requires initiative, attention to detail, superb communication skills and excellent knowledge of the wagering industry! This is an ideal position for a smart, motivated individual who is passionate about delivering high-end value and work.
You will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of Betfair’s social platforms and publishing to Betfair’s content site alongside the broader content team.
At team Betfair, we encourage you to play hard, but play fair and realise that everyone has a special role to play. When it comes to the culture our focus is “All about A”: Aligned, Autonomous and generally Awesome!
• To assist in social campaigns to feed into the broader Marketing and content strategies
• Publish, Write or Edit event specific articles to help promote Betfair USPs and events
• Edit and publish articles, ratings and other 3rd party supplied content to the Hub in accordance with Betfair’s content schedule
• Extend the reach and traction of Betfair’s Marketing activities via social and content channels
• Use social channels to promote Betfair’s product offering and to drive traffic, awareness and conversation
• Assist the broader marketing team with creation of on brand succinct copy to be used across email campaigns, content sites and other marketing collateral
• Understanding of Betfair as a betting platform
• Strong knowledge of wagering
• Strong knowledge of Sport and Racing
• Social Media Experience - Twitter, Hootsuite, Facebook
• Experience with Word Press Content Management System
Culture and Benefits:
• We reward performance, including the opportunity to earn an annual bonus (based on company and personal performance, not commission!), personal wellbeing and professional development allowances for each teammate, and in-house recognition programs highlighting exceptional performance and behaviour!
• We strive to be the Best Place to Work, and we know that the little things matter, like providing breakfast in the break room, sharing a drink on the company with your teammates and being taken out to sporting events to celebrate a job well done.
• We want you to succeed and grow! We offer secondment opportunities within the company, as well as the chance to develop and advance within the team and the wider Betfair environment!
• If you have the right attitude and willingness to learn we want you on Team Betfair!
• Opportunity for occasional interstate travel!
If you think that you have what it takes to be a part of team Betfair, please submit your resume, cover letter and selection criteria by 20th April 2018, EOD.