If racing is your passion, and client management and marketing are your areas of expertise, this is the job for you.
Australia’s leading thoroughbred auction house Inglis is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Client Relations Specialist to join our dynamic team.
The primary focus of the role involves managing all logistics and client relationships related to travel for our sales, coordinating our race series and associated sponsorships, event management and hospitality, provide support to the Group Marketing Manager and other members of the Inglis Marketing team.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a passion and intense knowledge of the racing and breeding industries
- Develop strong relationships with the Inglis team and clients, with a strong focus on logistics and organisation of client travel to Inglis sales
- Be a people person with a positive attitude and approachable manner who believes no job is too big or too small
- Possess strong computer literacy, excellent presentation and communication skills and has a high attention to detail
- Be able to contribute ideas to marketing campaigns from development to execution
- Have experience with organising event logistics and coordinating groups
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- At least two years’ experience in marketing or client management
While occasional travel and additional work outside of normal business hours is likely, Inglis acknowledges this by providing competitive salaries, annual salary reviews and staff parking.
The position is full-time working within our Group Marketing team. Currently the position is based at our Randwick office in Sydney and we will be relocating to Warwick Farm in December, once our new state-of-the-art horse auction precinct has been built.
Applications regarding this position may be made to email@example.com