If you have a passion for people, love to juggle, have an interest in thoroughbred horse racing/breeding and had at least two years in a marketing co-ordinator position, Inglis has a challenging job for you.
Inglis, Australia’s leading thoroughbred auction house, is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Client Relations Specialist to take up the challenge.
The primary focus of the role involves managing all logistics and client relationships related to travel for our sales. Co-ordination of events, hospitality and associated sponsorships alongside providing support to the Chief Commercial Officer and other members of the Inglis Marketing team are key components of the role also.
The successful applicant will have these essential qualities and abilities:
- Ability to develop strong relationships with the Inglis team and clients, with a strong focus on logistics and organisation of client travel to Inglis sales
- Love people, have a positive attitude and approachable manner with a belief that no job is too big or too small
- Have a capacity to handle pressure, lots of it!
- Possess strong computer literacy, excellent presentation and communication skills and has a high attention to detail
- Be able to contribute ideas to marketing campaigns from development to execution
- Have experience with organising event logistics and coordinating groups
- Possess exceptional organisational skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- At least two years’ experience in marketing or client management and have a marketing degree or similar
While occasional travel and additional work outside of normal business hours is likely, Inglis acknowledges this by providing competitive salaries, annual salary reviews and staff parking.
This is a full-time position working within our Group Marketing team and based at Warwick Farm in our new state-of-the-art horse auction precinct, Riverside Stables.
Applications regarding this position may be made to email@example.com by 17 August, 2018