The role of Central Services Hub Leader is the senior member of Harness Racing Australia’s Central Services Hub, reporting to the Chief Executive.
We are looking for individuals that enjoy being part of a team to deliver high quality customer service and can work both autonomously and collaboratively to meet member, stakeholder and clients’ requirements, and their deadlines.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
- To provide leadership, knowledge, direction and training within the Central Services Hub
- To manage and supervise Central Services Hub employees.
- To safeguard Central Services processes and ensure policies are adhered
- To ensure the collation and processing of all Central Services tasks are completed within agreed timeframes.
- The production of an efficient and quality service to all Harness Racing Australia members, clients and customers.
- To be proactive in identifying IT enhancements, process improvements, efficiencies and making subsequent recommendations to the Harness Racing Australia Chief Executive and Head of Finance and Strategy.
- To monitor and respond to customer feedback regarding Central Service Hub services on behalf of the organisation.
- Ensure the integrity and processes of the Australian Trotting Stud Book and Australian Harness Racing Rules.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- To review, monitor and maintain KPI’s (key performance indicators) in relation to accuracy, timeliness and customer service contact within the Central Services Hub
- To train, document and implement new policies and procedures for the Central Services Hub as required.
- To be courteous and efficient in dealing with Central Services Hub stakeholders and customers via telephone, email, letter, SMS and websites.
- To report at least once a week to the CEO with regard to Central Services Hub operations and performance.
- To learn, coordinate and monitor Central Services Hub employees and assist wherever needed with tasks including outbound/inbound calling, data entry, testing, checking and updating websites to ensure all information is
- To manage escalated and or difficult customer calls as necessary and troubleshoot successful resolutions.
- To contribute to Executive Meeting
- To attend meetings as
- Liaise with Industry Bodies including State Controlling Bodies, Principal Clubs, Stewards and IT service providers in relation to compliance with regulations including with the Australian Trotting Stud Book and the Australian Harness Racing
- To coordinate and schedule Hub Members to manage workloads and ensure performance standards within agreed timeframe including Services Hub Administration, Namings, Colours, Sire Registrations, Service Certificates, Foal Notifications, Import and Export Clearances, DNA, Stable Returns, Claiming Authorities and Syndicate Registration.
- To manage the training of all staff and recruitment of new staff as necessary.
- To supervise the Central Services Hub, supporting staff in peak periods, monitoring employees attendance at work, performance reviews, budget (in conjunction with the Head of Finance & Strategy) holidays & punctuality.
- To manage employees in the delivery of day-to-day operations and other services provided by the Central Services Hub.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience within similar roles.
- Plus Statutory Superannuation
- Located at a Flemington Office (complete with free car parking, gymnasium and café) with flexible attendance including working from home opportunities.
To apply, send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com