“The positive employee is optimistic, confident in his or her abilities, doesn’t stop, hesitate or wait for others, but takes the initiative and is always on the frontline.” – HH Sheikh Mohammed
Godolphin is the largest and most global racing team in the world, with 283 G1 wins in 14 countries! With 2018 being the best year yet, we have no intention of slowing down.
We are on the hunt for casual stable hands to be based at our Crown Lodge operation at Warwick Farm, Sydney. The position involves early morning starts, making it a great opportunity for those who are studying or looking for a second job.
• General day-to-day care of the horses including, mucking out, feeding and grooming.
• Taking nominated horses to and from the races.
• Leading assigned horses to and from trackwork.
AUSTRALIA’S NOTABLE WINS:
• HARTNELL – G1 TAB Epsom Handicap
• IMPENDING – G1 Altus Traffic Kingsford-Smith Cup
• ALIZEE – G1 Coolmore Legacy Stakes
We want a passionate, reliable and hard-working person whose love and admiration for horses is as great as ours.
What’s in it for you?
• Working with top quality horses, bred and trained by Godolphin.
• Opportunity to attend race days.
• Above award wages.
• High quality uniforms.
Do you have what it takes to wear the Godolphin Blue?
Apply by sending your CV to AU-Recruitment@godolphin.com