If racing is your passion, you are fluent in Mandarin and English, and marketing is your area of expertise, this is the job for you.
Australia’s leading thoroughbred auction house Inglis is looking for an experienced and self-motivated individual to develop the Inglis brand to the local Australian Chinese market.
The primary focus of this Australian-based role is to further develop the Inglis brand with Chinese clients and acquire new Chinese customers, translate Inglis communications to Chinese, manage our Asia social media platforms along with developing strategies, vision and content to firmly establishing Inglis as the market leader for Chinese clients within Australia.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a passion and intense knowledge of the racing and breeding industries
- Be fluent in Mandarin and English, both spoken and written
- Develop strong relationships with the Inglis team and clients, both in Australia and abroad
- Be able to manage both print and online marketing campaigns from development to execution
- Successfully collect and analyse data to provide insights to improve the business
- Possess strong computer literacy, excellent presentation and communication skills and has a high attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills, ability to meet deadlines and a flexible attitude
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- At least two years’ experience in a marketing/communications role
While occasional travel and additional work outside of normal business hours is likely, Inglis acknowledges this by providing competitive salaries, annual salary reviews and staff parking.
The position is full-time based in Sydney working within our Group Marketing team. Our office is currently located in Randwick and we will be relocating to Warwick Farm in December, once our new state-of-the-art horse auction precinct has been built.
Applications regarding this position may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org