Are you a broodmare manager looking for a new challenge? Or an experienced stud hand ready to take the next step in your career?
Leneva Park is hiring a Broodmare Operations Manager to oversee our breeding stock, young stock and day to day operations at our Gooram farm (Euroa region).
Leneva Park is a family owned and run pre-training and breeding business and we have a passion for thoroughbreds. Our pre-training business is established as best in class in Victoria, and our breeding arm continues to develop, supported by exciting first season stallion Fierce Impact.
The successful applicant will have;
- Experience with all aspects of Broodmare care including reproductive preparation, foaling down and general health and wellbeing
- Experience with young thoroughbred stock including weaning and general yearling handling
- The ability to instruct and lead staff of varying levels of experience
- Experience with data entry in communications platforms such as Prism, Ardex or similar
- Strong time management and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
Accommodation on a picturesque property and use of a company vehicle (work hours) are provided as a part of the salary the package.
References are required.
Starting date: Early January 2022
Send applications and references to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org