An exciting opportunity has become available for a Broodmare Manger at our boutique thoroughbred stud located in the picturesque Southern Highlands of NSW, fast becoming a leading horse breeding area.
Rheinwood Pastoral Company is a family run thoroughbred stud located on 200 acres in Mittagong, just 1 ½ hrs south of Sydney and 45 minutes from the stunning beaches of the South Coast.
The role would suit a highly motivated, responsible individual interested in further advancing their career in the thoroughbred industry and helping grow our business.
The role would include the following;
- Management of all aspects of the daily running of the stud - overseeing the care of our 40 resident broodmares and their resultant foals, weanlings and yearlings
- Preparing mares for cover and organising walk-on’s to Hunter Valley and Victoria
-Educating young stock
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a senior management role in the thoroughbred industry
- Be passionate and motivated to help us grow our business
- Have genuine care for and affinity for the horses and their wellbeing
- Have sound administrative & record keeping skills
- Excellent communication skills and passionate dedication to the thoroughbred industry
A generous salary package including accommodation and motor vehicle will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please send your resume and expressions of interest to email@example.com
Applications close 1st July 2019. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.