Platinum Park a boutique racing stables based at Clarendon NSW is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper/ Office Assistant.
The core duties and responsibilities of this role include;
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- End of Month Processing
- Weekly payroll of +20 employees
- Bank/ Credit Card Reconciliation
- BAS preparation
- Management of Workers Compensation Claims
- Monthly Financial Reporting for the director and accountant.
- Liaising and supporting our director.
- Liaising and supporting our trainer and racing liaison.
- General Office Duties including ordering supplies, dealing with repairs and maintenance.
- And Other Administrative tasks
To be successful in this position, you will possess the following;
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar position.
- Experience working with Xero, MYOB, Ardex and or Prism will be highly regarded
- High attention to detail
- Horse and Racing Industry experience is a must.
- Trustworthy and friendly personality
- Be able to work on deadlines
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as autonomously
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel
- Right to live and work in Australia
- This position is a on-call basis position where you can work from home Mon, Wed and Friday. However you are required in the office Tuesdays and Thursday’s for pay day.
- Generous hourly rate
- Flexible working environment
Should you be interested in applying please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.