Clinton Mcdonald Racing has an outstanding opportunity to join our Cranbourne operation as Assistant trainer.
The role will involve the day to day management of all facets of the training business.
Core objectives of the role include:
- Implementing exercise routines and schedules developed by the trainer
- Following supplement and stable vet schedules
- Basic under saddle work
- Ground work
- Training in general horse manners and correcting behavioural issues
- Representation of the stable on raceday
- Duties can be interchangeable with barn foreman & stablehand duties
Please email your resume to email@example.com