Godolphin Australia, a leading thoroughbred breeding and racing operation, has a rare and exciting opportunity for an Assistant Horse Trainer to be based at Carbine Lodge in Flemington, Melbourne.
The right person will have exceptional skills in leading people, an ability to create the desired Godolphin culture and have excellent horsemanship.
If you are passionate about our industry and our brand, you will find this position extremely exciting and very rewarding.
- Lead a high performing team.
- Promote a culture that reflects the company vision and values.
- Oversee the management and care of all horses in training.
- Attend all race days and trials as required by our Head Trainer.
- Representational duties.
- Complete both written and verbal reports as required.
- Assist in the yard as required.
- Exceptional leadership and personal qualities.
- Excellent knowledge of the thoroughbred breeding and racing industry.
- High level of horsemanship.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to exercise excellent judgement.
- Current drivers licence.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Direct enquiries to Peter McFarlane, Head of HR on 0402 455 553.
Apply by Monday 29th January, 2018 by emailing your CV and cover letter to:
Godolphin Australia Recruitment