Apprentice & Claiming Jockey Coach (Based in Singapore)
- Be responsible for the career development and training of Apprentice Jockeys and the mentoring of Claiming Jockeys
- Manage Star Programme, establish and manage a comprehensive training program
- Attend trackworks, trials and all Race Meetings to support Apprentices and Claiming Jockeys
- Represent Apprentices in Stewards’ Inquiries
- Prepare Raceday assessment report for Chief Stipendiary Steward
- Any other duties as assigned
- Minimum GCE "O" levels. Degree holder from recognized university will be preferred.
- 5 years’ of working experience as a Professional Jockey, preferably with 3 years experience as an Apprentice Jockey Coach with professional qualification in training and assessment.
- Possess excellence interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays (if rostered)
Terms of Employment:
Successful candidate will be offered a contract employment. Contract renewal will be subjected to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Applicants are invited to email your resume, current and expected salary to email@example.com.