Due to ongoing client expansion and growth, the opportunity to join a successful development house has arisen.
The role is full-time, based near Wynyard with excellent proximity to public transport, car parking, restaurants and shops.
We are seeking an enthusiastic support representative to be part of our front line team. Your main role will be to provide application and customer support to clients using the Ardex suite of products.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Provision of excellent customer support via phone and email
• Deliver ad-hoc instructions on how to use Ardex Technology products
• Help the team with remote installations of our products and other tasks as required
• Update internal and external documentation
To be successful in this position it is desired that you:
• Are a passionate problem solver with the ability to adapt as required
• Feel comfortable liaising and assisting a diverse client base
• Possess excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
• Thrive on working autonomously and take pride in accountability
• Enjoy being part of a team and are willing to pitch in when needed
• Possess a strong working knowledge of basic accounting principles
We can provide:
• A unique working environment within a market leading development house
• Opportunities for personal development
• Great working location
• Flexible working atmosphere