About the business
KniGGhts are a virtual office with an accounts focus for more than 40 thoroughbred training businesses throughout Australia.
About the role
Due to recent business growth, we need an experienced accounts all-rounder with expert knowledge of the racing industry. The successful applicant is required to help us facilitate and process both the accounts payable and payroll services that we provide to our clients.
Our office is fast paced and full of humour. Perfectly suited to an employee that values being busy and who takes pride in their work. Typically the employees who have been the most highly regarded by us prefer a working environment where you get to feel part of a team and who thrive on the successes of our clients. Clockwatchers have never prospered at kniGGhts.
Skills and experience
Skills and experience that are essential -
* Racing knowledge
* A minimum of 2 years experience in working in an office in an accounts role that has an accounts payable and payroll focus.
* The ability to multi task and work under the pressure of deadlines.
Skills that are highly regarded -
* Extensive experience working with Ardex
* Extensive experience working with MYOB
* Extensive experience working with Xero
Please be aware than any applications that are not accompanied by a non generic cover letter will not be considered.