About the business
KniGGhts are a virtual office with an accounts focus for more than 40 thoroughbred training businesses throughout Australia.
About the role
Due to recent business growth, we need an experienced accounts allrounder with expert knowledge of the racing industry. The successful applicant is required to help us prepare and distribute the monthly invoices that get sent to the owners of the horses our clients train.
Our office is fast paced and full of humour. Perfectly suited to an employee that values being busy and who takes pride in their work. Typically the employees who have been the most highly regarded by us prefer a working environment where you get to feel part of a team and who thrive on the successes of our clients. Clockwatchers have never prospered at kniGGhts.
Skills and experience
Skills and experience that are essential -
* Racing knowledge
* A minimum of 2 years experience in working in an office in an accounts role, ideally in a Management role.
* The ability to multi task and work under the pressure of deadlines.
Skills that are highly regarded -
* Experience working with Ardex
* Experience working with MYOB
* Experience working with Xero
Please be aware than any applications that are not accompanied by an application/cover letter will not be considered.