About the business
KniGGhts are a virtual office with an accounts focus for more than 40 thoroughbred training businesses throughout Australia. We currently assist some of Australia's leading trainers.
About the role
Due to recent business growth, we need an experienced accounts all-rounder. The successful applicant is required to help us facilitate and manage all of the accounts needs for our clients.
Our office is fast paced and full of humour. Perfectly suited to an employee that values being busy and who takes pride in their work. Typically the employees who have been the most highly regarded by us prefer a working environment where you get to feel part of a team and who thrive on the successes of our clients.
Skills and experience
Skills and experience that are highly valued -
* Racing knowledge
* A minimum of 2 years experience in working in an office in an accounts role that has an accounts payable and payroll focus.
* The ability to multi task and work under the pressure of deadlines.
* Experience working with Ardex
* Experience working with MYOB
* Experience working with Xero
Please be aware than any applications that are not accompanied by a non generic cover letter will not be considered.