We have an excellent opportunity for a successful Account Manager to join a growing team promoting payment solutions to the Thoroughbred Industry. With proven products, you will enjoy earning trusted adviser status with our existing clients. These clients include Inglis, Coolmore Stud, Widden Stud, Goldner’s Horse Transport, Mick Price Racing and Lees Racing. Your focus will be on growing and retaining those clients; implementing new major clients and signing smaller clients.
Accountabilities (KPIs) include:
- Growing existing clients
- Implementing and training new clients
- Signing small to medium clients
- Responding promptly and effectively to client calls and emails
Skills & Experience - Essential
- Sales success
- Experience in the Thoroughbred Industry
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Good planning and time management skills
- Experience and success in a customer service role
- Computer and web literate
- Good negotiation skills
We are keen to fill this position quickly. To express your interest, please send a short CV highlighting your experience and skills matching this position to email@example.com
Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.