Insurance Broking - Account Executive
Magic Millions Insurance offers bloodstock (primarily thoroughbred) insurance. Our role as a broker dictates that we do the legwork for our clients by sourcing the best cover from specialist underwriters, saving our clients time and money. This opportunity allows the successful candidate to be a part of the highly desirable Magic Millions team whilst working in an office environment at our North Sydney base.
A career opportunity has become available for a highly motivated, committed and driven individual to manage a portfolio of diversified bloodstock clients.
The role will entail:
- Managing all aspects of client servicing to maintain and grow an existing book of business
- Working on new business opportunities
- The opportunity to travel interstate and attend thoroughbred auction sales
- Data entry (new policies, quotations, renewal invitations, endorsements etc.)
- Processing, updating and managing electronic documents
- Credit Control Management
- Liaising with Horse studs, trainers and vets (obtaining health documentation)
- General Administration and assistance to Senior Brokers and management
- On the job training provided
Desirable Experience (Not all required):
- Experience and/or knowledge in the thoroughbred, standardbred or livestock industry
- Experience and/or knowledge in the insurance industry (bloodstock or general)
- A history of stakeholder relationship management
- Tier 1, Tier 2 or a Diploma of Financial Services (Insurance Broking) or another financial qualification is highly desirable
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional, reliable and the ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance
- A team player
- Ability to travel on occasion for Thoroughbred Auction Sales
Opportunity to work one day per week from home following probation period.
Salary commensurate with experience plus annual bonus incentives.
If this sounds like you, we would welcome the opportunity to receive your CV and cover letter.
P: 02 8913 1650