Equine Vet - Racing Stable and Stud Farm - Doha, Qatar - Not Applicable
Need VETERINARY DOCTOR FOR RACE HORSES
Leading Racing Stable & Stud Farm in Doha, Qatar requires an Equine VET for its respected owner.
As Horse Veterinarians you are responsible to provide the overall health of each horse in addition vaccinations, treat injuries, diagnose and treat diseases and perform surgery on horses. Veterinarians for horses typically visit the horses at farms and ranches, Including routine medical exams and procedures.
A horse doctor works closely with trainers, barn managers, foreman & handlers to ensure the horse is being properly fed, exercised and cared for.
• Establishing worming & vaccination schedules for each horse
• Educating horse owners about horse care & feeding practices
• Responding to emergency calls
• A variety of first aid duties including stitches, lancing abscesses, cleaning wounds, etc.
• Troubleshooting illness symptoms & treating problems
• Troubleshooting & correcting leg soundness problems
• Troubleshooting & advising the farrier on foot soundness issues and disease
• Reproduction cycle from breeding all the way to foaling & routine mare checkups
• Artificial insemination for Arabian Mares.
• Advising correction for physical deformities .
• Prescribing medication
• Often consulted by Owners on topics such as deit,Stabling,Improving performance and Breedings
The candidate should have at least 15yrs experience in dealing with Race horses and be aged between 40-50yrs only. You should and should provide all related Reference’s and Certificates upon applying to be considered.
Package on Offer:-
• USD Tax Free payment of 6,000/- USD net to be paid on the initial probation period and then will be increased to 7,000/- USD net. In addition 5% Commission to be paid against Winning price Money.
• Full Family Status.
• Air Ticket for 2 adults and 2 children for Annual vacation.
• Fully furnished Villa Accommodation will be provided.
• Company Car fuel will be provided
• School allowance for children.
• Medical Insurance.